Sunday, February 04, 2007

Worst. Commercials. Ever.

I think Bud Light definitely won the award for "best overall", with Career Builder coming in second, but otherwise, I think this was the most dismal year for commercials ever. Granted they've sucked for the past sevearl years, but there were usually more things that at least made me smile. There weren't even many of those this year. As far as the game went, I'd have to say it went more or less as I woudl have predicted it, thought Colts pulled away a little before I thought they would. Whatever, that Pats weren't in it so I didn't really care that much.

In other news, I ponied up for a new PC today. Since my current PC is 6 years old, had 500MG left on the hard drive, and my virus software expired yesterday, I decided to kiss that Christmas bonus goodbye and buy a new PC. For those of you that think I shodul have bought a Mac, die, now.

Also, if you are a night owl, and coem accross that conflux of a cold night where you want to go out, but don't want to go far, and can't find anyone that want's to go out near you, and consequently you just stay up late watchign random late night TV, you come accross some real intersting commecials. For instance, last night I learned they have plastic surgery for vaginas if you feel your vagina is too loose after childbirth. I'll let the feminists decide whether or not this is actually good idea. I also discovered that on public acess channels, not only do they advetise phone sex, but they do it with naked women. Good tiems all around. Sadly, if it wans't Superbowl weekend, these two discoveries would have been the highlight of my weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home