Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stupid Immune System

It starts slowly, just as a tickle in your throat, but then you notice it seems to continue on for an hour or so, and then you notice your nose has started running, and soon reality is setting in. You're getting sick. This was my afternoon/evening as I spent it trying to get caught up after an unexpected 4 hour lunch (which I would have really enjoyed had I not known that I had a shit load of work to do when I got back to the office). The real frustrating part about this is tomorrow is the office holiday party, which means that I now have to curb my drinking for my own personal health. Also, I'm taking Friday off, so instead of having all the time to do hangover recovery, and go out and party again, I now have to stay in, sleep a lot and get healthy. Grrr.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/17/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

If you are not feeling better, try Cold-eze. They taste terrible but really seem to lessen the impact of a cold. I prefer the cherry flavor. It is the least icky tasting.

 
At 12/23/2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Roxy said...

A spoonful of minced garlic right when you feel it and a couple Vitamin C pills cut the illness before it hits. I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home