Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas Eh!

Merry Christmas everyone. If you're not celebrating Christmas, sorry, you're screwed. (Just don't tell that to the people at the Chaunakah party I'm going to tonight:-x)

It was a kind of weird when people were asking me if I was going home for Christmas. My answer is generally along the lines of "My home is New York, but would you like to know where I'm going?" That's what happens when your parents first move from the home state, and then move from the home country. Of course this does allow me to leave the cool out of office "FU! There is no way in hell you're getting a hold of me" with not just "I'm out of the office" or "I'm on vacation", but "I'm out of the country. (bitches!)" Ok, that last part isn't there, but it would be way cooler if if was. Anyway, I'll be in Canada (eh) until Wednesday. Until then, party on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12/24/2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had an out of office reply, I'd say the same thing.

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home