Monday, January 15, 2007

This and that

Friday night I watched Lord of War with my friend Dipod. I remember watching the privews and thinking this movie woudl be kind of interesting. However, I thought it kind of sucked. Maybe I just got the wrong impression of it from the previews, but it wasn't about 2/3 of the way through the movie that I finally figured out it was supposed to be some sort of a political statement. I thought as far as statements went too, it did a poor job of relaying its message. Anyway, if you're thinking of renting it, I would knock down a few notches on your Netflix queue if I were you.

In other news, how 'bout 'dem Patriots! I think that was the most concerned I've ever been about the Patriots in the divisional playoff. I still think San Diego is the better team, but sometimes luck is just with you. I mean, who else has ever seen theri quaterback throw a game saving interception? Also, who else thinks this is some of the worst quaterback play we've seen out of all the teams in the playoffs? No one seems to look any good. Whatever, as long the Pats are alive I'm a happy man.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 4:25 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I hate the Patriots.

 
At 1/20/2007 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrett, not on topic, but thanks for changing the link to my page on your page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home