Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The year (and this week) in review

Through Thursday (barring any unforseen disasters) I will go out every night of the week (from Friday last week). Soon my liver will be quite angry with me.

Anyway, I've liked this idea. Go to your calendar, find the first entry for each month of 2006, and post the first sentence of it in your journal/blog/what-have-you.

January: So I've been blogging for a while, but it has been tucked off in a hidden corner of the net, and there are some topics that are not as well suited for that blog, so I decided to create this public one.

February: FINALLY! I'm getting the hell out of CT and moving to a real city.

March: So I was browsing through some blogs and I stumbled upon one that made a mention of today as Ash Wednesday.

April: I'm going to miss having TV at my desk.

May: Yup, today pretty much blew my weekend out of the water.

June: Yesterday was one of my coworker's last day.

July: So, I have returned from a fun filled week of camp.

August: I had to stay a little late at work today.

September: Question: if you were hanging out someone at a bar who had/was recovering from cold sores, would you willingly offer that individual your drink, and then finish it after they tried it?

October: 'Twas a good weekend.

November: Tomorrow I get to spend the day on the company's tab.

December: You want to know what this is?

Hmm...I think I need to come up with better opening sentences... Though this did work out kinda well since I just stared blogging in January.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2006 8:42 AM, Blogger rashbre said...

this is a great idea. i may try during the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home