Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Short thoughts

More Superbowl stuff.

Billy Joel: I love you man, but your voice isn't what it used to be. Thanks for keeping the national anthem an appropriate length though(1:30). I hate divas.

Prince: I don't understand why he's getting such great reviews. He wasn't all that great. He was just better than the past several halftimes. That doesn't make him good, just mediocre. If you have a 15 minute show, you do you own shit, you don't do covers. That's retarded. I'll admit to being biased because I wanted to party like it was 1999, but that still doesn't save him from mediocrity. I will give him credit for the phallic reference that I honestly didn't catch until it was pointed out to me later. Credit must be given where credit is due.

Note to self, when making major purchases, check the discounts you get through your company so you don't have to spend half an hour on the phone giving customer service reps new and and interesting problems to solve as you try to save yourself some cash.

Yesterday my elevator was out of service. 6th floor elevator building is really nice. 6th floor walkup is really shitty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home