Thursday, February 08, 2007

Can we win a road game?

Seriously. In Big East play we're 5-0 at home, and 1-5 on the road (I think the 102 spot we put up on the 'Cuse was a bit of an aberration). Ok, Carter and Kurz were less than 100% but seriously. We seem to do alright without McAlarney when we're at home, but on the road we seem to come up just short. I suppose this si better thatn last year when we caem up just short EVERY Big East game, but it's still damn frustrating. I have two other frustrations with this team. 2 or 3 times a game Carter takes inexplicably bad shots just because he seems to be feeling it. If it wasn't for that, I'd think he'd have a good shot in the NBA next year. Also WTF is up with Colin Falls taking the ball up the floor with 25 seconds left. I know he's a senior and he was having a great game, but he's still the only the 3rd best ball handler we ahve on the floor after Jackson (our actual point guard) and Carter (who is the only other player I really have faith in to be able to handle the ball). Also, both of them are a helluva lot more athletic than Falls. I suppose if you wanted someone fouled it woudl be him, but why not get the ball to Carter if you have no one back on D huh? GRRRRRR>:0

Now I must try not to drown my sorrows my finishing an entire bottle of wine.

Music: Korn - Life is Peachy

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 1:00 AM, Blogger Kris said...

What type of wine?

Btw you think ESPN would give me a corporate sponsorship for my Team in Training? Apparently asking companies to give me 500 dollars so they can get their logo on my jersey AND save lives is just too much to ask.

 
At 2/13/2007 9:45 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

If you were an ESPN employee, I bet you could pretty easily. Otherwise if you go to the bottom of ESPN.com and click on the "PR Media Kit" link, that might lead you somewhere userful. Good luck!

Oh, and it was a Chianti.

 
At 2/13/2007 10:30 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Chianti is always a good wine. You prefer red wine for the most part?

Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out. Remember I am always looking for regular "Joes" to donate as well.

 
At 2/14/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

For the most part yes, I do prefer red, but with certain meals I prefer white. Really, I'm just a drunk:-)

Unfortetly I'm a dick, and I'm cheap, though I'd be lying if I said the thought of chipping in a little hadn't crossed my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home