Thursday, October 26, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

A very frustrating day at work. While I think we all know my career path does not lie in sales and marketing, I do sort of wonder how I got to a spot where two of things I hate/couldn't care less about (advertising and legal BS) are the main things almost all of my coworkers deal with on a day to day basis. The particular frustrating point is that we have a client who is not just 1) wrong about something but is also 2) lying to us. Unfortunately, because they're paying us a shit load of money, we just have to bend over and take their BS, which will probably mean more work for me, adding to what I already know will be the second crappiest month of my time here. Grrrrrr...................

Other:
If you're not at least tuning in for a few innings of the World Series, you should be. Baseball rules. I'm ok with putting it on mute since I hate Tim McCarver and Joe Buck too, but you should still watch it. Along with the many really annoying things Fox does (in game manager interviews, "Scooter") I don't get what they're doing with these player profiles. It's like the stuff ESPN does during the Little League World Series. It's kinda cute (but still a little annoying) for 12 year olds, but its flat out retarded for the 25-35 year olds.

I stole this from Tucker. I don't think this will really surprise anyone.


What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I tashte like Alcohol.


Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

surprise surprise...I taste like beer, too...and if I weren't an alcohol, I'd be a tomato, anything and all things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home