Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm an idiot

...but most of you knew that already anyway.

This weekend I'm going out to ND for the Glee Club reunion. I'm flying out Thursday to Chicago and staying with the Otter Room guys (Jim, Shwaz, Bubba, Jesse, yes they all live together). Unfortunately, I forgot to call Jim tonight and figure out A) how I'm getting there and B)are they laying claim to my extra Purdue tix. The really odd part is that I had great foresight in setting up sleeping locations and long distance transportation, but I have pretty much completely dropped the ball on short distance transportation. At least now I've had the thought of having my computer remind me that I need to call Jim as soon as I get home from work tomorrow to actually make solid plans, because if my computer doesn't know what I'm doing, I'm pretty much screwed.

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean all my nagging yesterday didn't help you remember? Damn, I must be losing my edge.

Also, I no longer have a hair appt on Friday, so I can pick you up whenever if you need me to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home