Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Because blogging is cooler than myspace

Sound track of you life.

This is blatantly ripped of from ms airhead's myspace, but blogging is cooler, so I'm putting here instead. I did something similar once before, and it was pretty damn random, and basically made no sense.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
7. (I totally added this one on my own) Add senseless commentary to each song

Opening Credits: Brick - Ben Folds Five (starting pretty random)

Waking Up: Water, Fire, Burn - Bloodhound Gang (yes, my roof being on fire would probably wake me up... especially if I got off my lazy ass and got the super to install the smoke detector....)

First Day At School: You're the one that I want - Grease (pretend you didn't see this in the mp3 collection)

Falling In Love: Love Like Winter - AFI (interesting)

Fight Song: Head Like a Hole - Nine Inch Nails (this is off to a much more logical start than the last time I tried this)

Breaking Up: Tequila - Champs (works for me!)

Prom: Agoraphobia - Incubus (actually, with the lyrics to this song, this kinda makes sense too.....)

Life's OK: I'm only happy when it rains - Garbage (insert sarcasm here)

Mental Breakdown: Need someone to shove - Soul Asylum (yup, been there before)

Driving: Return to Innocence - Enigma (eh, it works)

Flashback: Hectic - The Urge (I got nothin’)

Getting Back Together: Scott's a Dork - Reel Big Fish (Ladies and Gentlemen, we just got random)....(upon further review, the lyrics kind of make sense for this one too.)

Wedding: Heaven Beside You - Alice in Chains (gee, that's uplifting)

Birth of Child: Beware! Criminal - Incubus (I don't like where this is heading)

Final Battle: I Stay Away - Alice in Chains (Winamp clearly has a thing for certain bands this evening)

Death Scene: Mr Brownstown - Guns 'n' Roses (Hey, if you're gonna go...)

Funeral Song: 3am - Matchbox 20 (ok)

End Credits: Gold Dust Woman - Hole (Um, no, sorry, that's just not going to work)

All in all this made a lot more sense than the last time I tried it.

I need to add in a quick story from the ND weekend that I forgot about. While checking in for my flight home, I was using those computers they have now since real people cost the airlines too much money. The guy to the right of me clearly had never used one of these before, and was definitely one of those people who is petrified of technology. Now we all know they ask you how many bags your checking, and below that they ask in a second row if you're checking skis, and in a third row they ask about boxes or something (I can't remember exactly, it's never been relevant). Anyway, I had finished checking my bags and was about to leave when the guy to my right asked "What is S, K, I, S?" I looked at him with a (mostly) straight face and said "Skis" and walked away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home