Thursday, August 10, 2006

Someday my mind will catch up to my blogging

OK, half this shit happened like a week ago. I'm a space cadet. Deal with it.

I've always been under the impression that I get a discount at the ESPNZone so when my parents go in town on Saturday we went there since they wanted a beer and there aren't a whole lot of pubs floating around Times Square. Apparenlty however, my discount only is good for Monday through Friday. Fuck you ESPN. Fuck you.

In said Zone, they happened to be playing the Women's British Open. He watched a few of the golfers and said "They're all wearing knickers!" No Dad, those are capris. Yeah, he got off the fashion train a long time ago.

Last night I discovered, that while my beer pong skills have definitely eroded since college, my [flip] cups skills are still pretty solid. Party on.

4 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I see that Clerks is one of your favorite movies; did you see Clerks II? I heard it's good. I can't bring myself to see it though. I'll put it on my queue.

 
At 8/11/2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, I haven't heard a reference to getting off the fashion train in years. Well done, you. Ha ha, or maybe that's just how you fancy New Yorkers talk.

BTW: You may just have to upgrade Erin Williams from "are you alive" to "semi-regulars": she's posted for three consecutive days now ;-)

 
At 8/11/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

sue ellen, read my previous post.

Irish, I got that phrase form Jeff Foxworthy, in the pre-blue collar comedy tour days. Also, thanks for the heads up on Erin, I bare even bother to check hers!

 
At 8/16/2006 12:06 AM, Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Duh.

Sorry about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home