Friday, July 21, 2006

Road to Relevance

So, just shy of my 100th post I have enabled word verification since my blog got hit with a comment spammer. Darn, I find those things annoying but I guess they are a necessary evil, either that or my blog has become relevant enough to spam. (I enjoy my delusions of grandeur, just let me run with it).

It's been pouring all day (or at least most of the times I've tried to go outside today), so I suppose I should feel bad about making the pizza delivery guy bike through it, but realistically, no, I'm a dick, I laugh at others misfortunes. Maybe I'll tip him better, but I'm a pretty good tipper anyway, so that probably won't happen.

The A train was down today when I tried to go to work, so I took the 1 instead. Local trains suck. I've been so spoiled by the express.

My foot is much better today. I'm actually wearing my flip flops now with a nominal amount of pain. If it stops raining this weekend, I'll go get some arch supports for my shoes, since, per Kris they are "like sex."

I was hoping the cast party for the show I helped out with last weekend would occur this weekend, but I haven't heard anything, so I guess that's a no. Thankfully the local ND club is having a bbq this weekend, that is apparently geared towards people new to the city, so I think I will attend that.

1 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 12:48 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

I have to enable the word verification about once every other month. I leave it on for about a week, then I take it off, and my blog seems hidden from the spammers again. And then I'll get hit with 60 comments in 2 hours, and I'll throw it on again... such a pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home