Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Leftovers

Yeah I know I've used this title before, but I have a tendency to sit down and my computer and forget things, or just take my blog in a completely different direction than I thought I would, and things get left out.

Yesterday I got to Columbus circle, and much to my surprise, discovered the V train on the local track. Upon arrival at 168th, I discovered the E train. Quite odd.

I'm very excited because I'm playing softball tomorrow. Actually, I'm damn near giddy. I can't wait to pack my bag later tonight.

I went to see Dianne Reeves tonight at the River to River festival. It was enjoyable. It wasn't something I'd go see on my own, but it was certainly something I didn't mind tagging along to see.

I am not happy about [adult swim] putting Pee Wee's playhouse on at 11. I just have no interest in watching that. I hate waiting until 11:30 for Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I finally spoke with my friend Carrie and she/we decided that her being my date for Glee Club reunion probably wasn't such a hot idea. This means I'll probably go back to what was going to be my original plan of a different scandalous date...

I will leave you with a quote from one of my new friends in the city: "well quite simply every woman should own a vibrator. there's no excuse not to"

Oh yeah, she's a keeper.

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Woo...I made the regulars list. I feel special.

 
At 7/28/2006 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the scandalous date? Did I miss that post?

 
At 7/28/2006 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm scandalous!

 
At 7/28/2006 6:00 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

Carrie was, and I don't remember what post it was, but it was like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home