Sunday, July 16, 2006

Reunion and allofmp3

So, a few details need to be ironed out, but it looks like my friend Carrie will be my date to reunion. I was quite curious why she wasn't going with Sean since last I heard they were engaged. Apparently however, Carrie has broken off the engagement. I have no details. I tried calling her today and she didn't call back. I left her a message so hopefully she'll call me tomorrow so I can figure what the hell happened between two people I though were pretty damn good for each other (maybe distance finally got to be too much?).

In good news I have discovered the glory that is AllofMP3.com. I downloaded over 80 songs for under $10. And not random crap either, I'm talking AFI, Deep Purple, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, Rush, and U2 to name a few. Let's hear it for shady Russians! The user interface is kind of annoying since you have to do a right click save as for each individual song, but when you're pay less than 10 cents a pop, one really can't complain that much.

Also, I saw "Dead Man's Chest" last night. I enjoyed it. It wasn't anything wow, but it held my interest, told a fun story, etc. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, since they are clearly coming out to do a new movie. I kind of wish they could end it differently so that it could stand on its own a little more, but oh well. I just hope the DVD for this comes out by the time Disney does their discounted DVD sale to its employees.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 7:28 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

He won't be, and I'm probably better friends with Carrie anyway. Besides, most of club probably already knows me as a snake in the grass anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home