Monday, May 08, 2006

Time management

So I got home form work today and read a few blogs and noticed I had a voicemail. I might have noticed this sooner, except that for some reason I only feel my phone vibrate like half the time. Anyway it ended up being one of my mother's friends. Uh, ok, I'll return this to figure out where the hell this is going. Turns out her daughter who is about to graduate wants to work at ESPN, and she wants general job advice blah blah. My job title shortens to Ass. Prod. I have no pull anywhere, so I gave her the "suck it up and tough it out for a while" message and that seemed to satisfy here. I was going to work out afterwards but I discovered my gym shorts were buried in my laundry bag because of my failed attempt to do laundry yesterday. Feeling too lazy at this point in time, I elected to start my TV dinner and get the laundry going. I also wanted to play video games because...

I also got my old school dark forces video game today. I used to have it back in the day when my parents had an uber shitty Mac that couldn't handle the game. The version I got is for playstation. Its a bit quirky with the PS2 but it works. It is amazing how far graphics have come in 10 years though.

Also, because I'm a klepto, I'm stealing this from Carolyn's away message. Consider my employer, I probably shouldn't post this link, but meh, its funny, and I probably find funnier because of who I work for.

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's fucking awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home