Sunday, April 30, 2006

Damn you Dallas!

Alright, there are 3 NFL teams that I despise. The Jets (Pats main rival), the Broncos (no real reason), the Cowboys (America's team my ass). I suppose the Raven's would be 4th on the hated teams list. Now, over the past 4 years, they have taken one of my all time favorite head coaches (Bill Parcells) and have drafted 2 Domers (Julius Jones and Anthony Fasano). I wish nothing but ill will on the Dallas Franchise. I sincerely hope the soon end up replacing the Niners and Texans as the laughing stock of the NFL. I want to be able to root for our players after graduation, but damn, when you join the evil that is the Cowboy's, its just crushing.

Unfortunately I can't come up with a good analogy for how I feel. The first thing I thought of was your girlfriend dumping you for another woman, but this really isn't that bad. It's more just really, really annoying.

I hate you Dallas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home