Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bad Hair

There is a security guard in my office that could quite possibly have the worst hair of all time. Unfortunately I don't have photo evidence (I'll try to sneak a camera phone shot of it next time), so I will have to do my best to describe it. Lets start with a base of long an frizzy. Now, flip it over head Flock of Seagulls style. Now, at your forehead, flip it back over towards the back of your head, and just start layering it back and forth until you run out of hair. I really just want to go up to this woman and put my hand on her shoulder and say "Listen honey, at no point in human history has your hairstyle ever been in fashion. In fact if you want my advice, I'd say shave it off and start from scratch, because something clearly went horribly wrong during your hair's history."

On a related note, I need to get a haircut. There's is a salon right across the street form my office where I got it done the first time in the city, and I was satisfied with the results. Unfortunately, I'm incredibly absent minded, so I may have to go another week of forgetting before I actually get this done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home