Monday, May 08, 2006

"I broke your heart. Here's 4 dollars."

So I contacted my ex-girlfriend Kat today and asked her if she wanted to go out and grab a cup of coffee or something. I did this for a couple of reasons. First, to stop stalking her through her blog and actually have real contact with her, and second, to make sure I didn't come across her some time I was drunk, since there was a possibility of me (albeit undeserved 2 years later) tearing her a new one. Anyway, we hung out for a while, and then decided to go to a wine bar, where we probably both drank the equivalent of an entire bottle of wine.

Anyway, I think we done with blog stalking, and will be able to talk to each other like civilized adults henceforth. Also, for those of you wondering, when we were paying our bill at the wine bar, that is what she said to me. We found it absolutely hilarious, but maybe you had to be there for it.

2 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember what the other funny thing was--the one that had you running for the napkins at DT UT.

 
At 5/08/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

I beleive that was "your hair is shot"

"I got a haircut"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home