Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fun Musical Blog Games

OK, I suppose I'm cheating because I'm advancing one song to start, but it was the song that was played last night, so it would normally be automatically skipped in this day’s rotation, so :-P.

Instructions:

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make any sense.


This was stolen from the likes of Kat and Lynn.

1. How am I feeling today? "Music was Saved" by Starsailor. – sure why not. I’ve discovered NY radio sucks, but internet radio is a beautiful thing.
2. Will I get far in life? "Freak" by Silverchair. – I got nothin’….
3. How do my friends see me? "Wichita Lineman" by R.E.M. – 173 lb lineman. Sure.
4. Where will I get married? "Popular" by Nada Surf. – What?
5. What is my best friend? "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan. - ...that wouldn’t have been my description
6. What is the story of my life? "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago. – ok, I’ll buy that.
7. What was high school like? "Any Way You Want it" by Journey.
8. How can I get ahead in life? "Pink Houses" by John Mellancamp. Right……
9. What is the best thing about me? “Mayonnaise" by the Smashing Pumpkins. – Interesting….
10. What is today going to be like? "Flood" by Jars of Clay. – Well, it’s raining now, and it rained yesterday, and the day before that…
11. What is in store for this weekend? "Downfall" by Trust Company. – Oh, now that’s encouraging..
12. What song describes my parents? "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt. - Uh, sure, whatever.
13. To describe my grandparents? "Travelin’ Band" by Credence Clearwater Revival. – Uh, no.
14. How is my life going? "Berserker" by Love Among Freaks. – I have no idea.
15. What song will they play at my funeral? "Magical Mystery Tour" by the Beatles. – Get. More. Random.
16. How does the world see me? "The Everlasting Gaze" by the Smashing Pumpkins. – Fair enough.
17. Will I have a happy life? "Against The Wind" by Bob Seger. – Does this just mean I need to work for it?
18. What do my friends really think of me? "Keep on Rocking in the Free World" by Neil Young. – ok….
19. Do people secretly lust after me? "The End is the Beginning is the End" by the Smashing Pumpkins. – Apparently WinAmp is on a Pumpkins kick this evening…
20. How can I make myself happy? "We Will Rock" by Queen. – Does this mean I just kick the shit out of someone any time I’m feeling a little down?
21. What should I do with my life? "Kashmir" by Led Zepplin. – Does this mean I should start doing drugs or something?
22. Will I ever have children? "Ain’t No Crime" by Billy Joel. – Self Explanitory
23. What is some good advice for me? "In the Meantime" by Spacehog. – I don’t know, maybe?
24. How will I be remembered? "Coffee and Rice" by (the mp3 says Catch 22, I’m pretty sure that’s not accurate). – Since moving to NY I’ve sorta started to drink coffee, but I only eat rice when I order Chinese.
25. What is my signature dancing song? "One Week” by the Barenaked Ladies. - Sure…
26. What is my current theme song? "Rosalinda’s Eyes" by Billy Joel. - Ah, no.
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Elevation" by U2

Failure, seemingly. Success, not really. Random, exceedingly.

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was totally random.

I listen to "Elevation" when I'm walking home from the gym, because it gives me hope that someday I will be ripped like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider.

 
At 4/25/2006 9:54 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

I think Flood and Ain't No Crime are the only ones that really work.

Good luck with the Toom Raider thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home