Monday, May 01, 2006

It's sad when Monday blows away your entire weekend.

Yup, today pretty much blew my weekend out of the water. It's kinda sad when Monday turns into a good thing. Anyway, the first high point of the day was when several coworkers and I went to check out David Blaine doing something stupid in Lincoln Center during lunch. While we were walking there, I happened to catch my freshman year roommate as he was about to get on a bus. Talk about random, but cool. So he ended up saying screw the bus and we hung out at lunch. In more good news, I have someone I can hang out with in the city. Sweet.

The second high point happened when my SMC friend called me back (only took 3 days) and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner. Given the choice between working out and rocking the TV dinner, and going out with Amy, this wasn't a hard decision, so I took a trip out to Brooklyn for a meal. Good stuff.

But damn, why can't this shit happen on a weekend?

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will eventually. When you first move here, it sucks a little. I mean, the city itself is great, but your social life will be meh. But eventually it will be the opposite of meh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home