Tuesday, May 02, 2006

...and a good week continues

Day started for me at about 9:15 when I, uh, woke up. (Way to set the alarm shithead). Threw myself together and managed to make it to work by 10.....ish. Had lunch with my "mentor" which is really just a good excuse to get to know someone else in the company and then pass off lunch as a business expense. The downside of waking up late for work (besides having to skip breakfast, yeah, I have my priorities straight) is that I was hoping to get to the record store and buy new music and rock out all day long to new Tool and new Thursday. Unfortunately this didn't happen so I figured I'd pick them up after work. However, someone in my office actually remembered by existence and invited me to come out with a couple other Red Sox fans to watch the Sox/Yanks game. Unfortunately it got rained out, but it was nice to go out to dinner (2 nights in a row bitches!). Again, where is this on the weekend? In the long run it was better for the game to get rained out since the Sox got their asses kicked last week against the Indians when I watched them. Also, I actually met and had a conversation with the one other guy in my office the lives up near my neck of the woods.

Let's keep this train rollin'!

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home