Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am not original.

If I was capable of lots of original clever thought, I wouldn't have majored in math.

So without further ado, a blog with hardly anything I thought up on my own.

...brought to you by, Tanyon Sturtze (1).

So I was going to secure my loserdom and go to an event for new New Yorker’s I found through meetup.org, but backed out at the last second because a bunch of coworkers were getting together to watch the Sox vs. the Yankees. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the solid contingent of Red Sox fans that I work with.

Quote of the night - "Oh yeah, she's came straight from a pole" - a coworker (name escapes me at the moment) in reference to Johnny Damon's current wife (2). That came before even started drinking.

Anyway, it was a good game to watch, particularly since the Sox crushed the Yankees. I also may need to retract a statement I made in a previous blog that everyone I work with sucks (sorry for not linking to it, but I don't remember which one it was, and I’m not about to read 2 months worth of bogs to find it). Perhaps I just need to find the right crowd who appreciates ridiculous drunken revelry.

I have been to the 81st station on 8th avenue 3 times. Not once have I been completely sober.

Before I forget, I need to post this link which I stole from my friend Lisa's profile (3). Uh, I guess honesty is the best policy?

OK, that was only 3 things that weren’t actually mine. That wasn't as bad as I thought.

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your link. But I'm not a gold digger. As a member of Millionairematch.com, I think this site is better than wealthymen. You may check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home