Monday, February 26, 2007

Stumbling out of the gate

So very slowly I'm getting my new computer set up. I meant to do a lot with it this weekend, but Saturday I was doing laundry and watching ND kick the crap out of Marquette (by the way my expectations for next year will be very high for this team). Sunday I was just a complete bum. Anyway, if you're thinking of buying a new computer with Vista, I recommend holding off for a year so they can work out the bugs. I've had this thing for a week and I've already had some problems with it. Granted, I knew this was a bad time to buy a new PC, but the top of the line computer from my freshman year of college really just couldn't take it anymore. Anyway, things are at least fixed now, but I still need to re-network my computers so I can move the crap from my old PC to my new one.

In other news I have joined The University Glee Club of New York. Singing with the guys is definitely something I miss, and has been a bit of a hole in my life that will now be filled. Unfortunately I won't be able to sing in the concert May 19th because it's my sister's graduation weekend (from URI for those who are curious), but at least I'll get to sing once a week and get a group of guys to hang out with in the city, which is currently something I lack.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2007 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

GLEE CLUB!

omg i think i love you.

 
At 3/04/2007 1:19 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

It's good to be loved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home