Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It has arrived!

My new PC finally got here today. This whole thing was a big tease becuase I ordered a webcam too (for shits and giggles), and that came in like 3 days, but the PC took like 3 weeks. Anyway its here. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have anywhere near the necessary amount of plugs to plug in both PC's at the same time in the same location. Hopefully this is solvable with only a few small rearrangements like charging my cell phone somewhere else in the apartment. The real downside to this though is that its current location was chosen because I thought that would be the most obvious location for me to remember to charge it and bring it with me when I leave the apartment. So, as long as I continue to live in The Heights the odds of me remembering to keep my phone charged and bring it with me will be significantly decreased.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home