Monday, November 13, 2006

The celebrity sighting

OK, one of the supposed nifty perks of living in NYC is the celebrity sighting. Of course, I don’t pay much attention to mainstream TV, and only pay to see movies made by Kevin Smith, so for all I know I’ve seen 30 celebrities, and I just haven’t realized that people think they’re relevant. Anyway, I think I finally had one last Saturday at the ND game watch. It was Tom McBeath, better known to you Stargate fans as “Harry Maybourne.” The only reason it probably even clicked with me (other than I’m a SciFi nerd) was that he was wearing a USAF hat, and considering he played an Air Force Colonel, I think it seems plausible and that it wasn’t just someone who looked remarkably like him.

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger dani said...

MAYBOURNE!!!!! Holy Crap!!!! What was he doing there???? Of course, you know I'm the hugest SG-1 fan ever.... Crazyness!

 
At 11/14/2006 11:09 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

I know there are a couple big scifi fans who read this:-) Anyway, I would assume he was there to watch the game and drink a beer.

 
At 11/17/2006 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have met Tom McBeath...he is hilarious!

 
At 11/30/2006 12:06 AM, Blogger AS said...

i saw Constantine from American Idol last week.

hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home