Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This will make everyone want to visit me

So apparently I did see a body on the sidewalk when I was getting home from Atlantic City. He was apparently murdered in broad daylight 2 BLOCKS FROM MY APARTMENT.

If you're curious, you can go here. It's the PDF for Aug 29th, go to page 4, top of the page.

Of course, if I just continue to work 12 hour days and never leave the office, I'll always be safe and not have to worry about crazy people trying to stab me.

I'm also starving, despite the fact that I only ate dinner about like 3.5 hours ago. Of course, what do you really expect from eating Chinese?

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that article the other day. I was wondering whether that was near your place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home