Thursday, August 17, 2006

A sad day

Yesterday I learned that one of my favorite sports columns is going to be ended on August 31st. The Daily Quickie was a column I started reading when I first started at ESPN doing customer service. I read it almost every single day and covers everything in the world of sports in 50 word sections. It's perfect if you have a short attention span, or are compiling code and you need something to Alt+Tab to while you wait 30 seconds. If I was still in Bristol I might get to know the real reason behind it ending other than "the site has changed a lot in 4 years." I need to figure out the number of hits it gets per day, though I don't think I can legally post the numbers, its something I need to look at in order to ponder. Maybe someone higher up in NY knows what's going on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home