Sunday, August 27, 2006

The AC Baby!

Good times all around. We decided to start by drinking. So we went to a place called the Beach Bar were we had about 7 pitchers of beer. After many drunk dials to former otters and Carrie, we decided to go get some food. This took us to Hooters where we had another two pitchers, and probably the heaviest Hooters waitress I've ever seen.

By this point in time we were obviously feeling pretty good so we decided to finally start gambling. I'm not sure where Nick and Steve went off too, but Rory and I went to play some poker. We did the $2-4 limit hold 'em table. I hate limit hold 'em, but we both ended up, with Rory being up about 50%, and me more than doubling what I started with.

By around midnight we decided to head back to Rory's outside of Philly. (Yes we were all sober by this point.) This ended up being a bad decision since there was some traffic accident and we ended up going about 3 miles in 45 minutes. Plan A was to drink at Rory's but we were all too tired by that point so Nick went home and Steve and I crashed on Rory's couches.

In the morning we had pancakes and beer (Rory was out of milk), and then Steve and I departed for Newark and NYC, respectively. The weekend sort of ended on a downer when I got out of the subway by my apartment and the police had the street taped off, and I saw what looked like two bodies on the sidewalk. Why they didn't tape off that subway entrance sort of confuses me, but oh well.

All in all it was a pretty good weekend. A return trip in the not so distant future is definitely needed.

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i should have given you my mobile number

 

Post a Comment

<< Home