Sunday, June 18, 2006

Trust me, I'm a Republican

I've seen this floating around on other blogs for a while, but after a comment left by Sue Ellen, and the fact that I like to steal things from other people's blogs (in this case Kat), I felt this might be a good time to do this.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 60% Conservative, 40% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


I'm an agnostic Republican that supports the legalization of drugs. Trust me, in my head it all makes sense.

1 Comments:

At 6/20/2006 6:48 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

DAMN YOU FOR STEALING MY IDEA OF TAXING DRUGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home