Sunday, June 18, 2006

Minor Burns

A friend of mine e-mailed me yesterday wondering if I wanted to go to the beach today. I took one look at the weather report (94 and sunny) and said, "Yup, the beach sounds like a good idea." We went to Rockaway Beach which isn't anything wow, but there was sun, sand, ocean, and even occasional toilets, and really can you ask for anything more? (Ok, yeah I could think of a few things, but I'm a 24 year old male and I think with my penis so lets not get into details.)

Anyway, when you are as pale as I am, part of the fun of spending all day in the sun is coming home and figuring out where you neglected to apply sunscreen. I forgot my sides, and my friend missed my lower back. Those were the only bad misses, so if anyone sees me walking around NYC like a wrestler for the next week (with my arms a safe distance from my side) you'll know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home