Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Little Things

Just a few little things since I feel like posting. I need to figure out what I want to do for the Sugar bowl. I was kind of hoping for a New Years Day bowl, but alas, this is now a difficult task with the current bowl structure. Anyway, I need to talk to the usual gang of idiot to see what's going on. I almost I feel I should just go to New Orleans just for the party, regardless of whether or not I get tickets. My counter argument is I don’t feel like dropping a grand on food, plane tickets, hotels, and possibly football tickets, as well as killing 2 or 3 of my 12 vacation days in the first week of the year.

Speaking of vacation, since I've been pretty thrifty with mine, I'm taking the next two Friday's off. I might get out and do some Christmas shopping. I'll probably just sleep late and then sit on my ass and play video games all day. I'm trying to think of it as saving my ambition for the new year, when I may decide definitely that the actuarial route will never happen, and start focusing completely on the career that seems to come quite a bit more naturally for me.

In other news, I have a new roommate. At least for about a month. He's a friend of my real roommate who most of you know is never here, so my real roommate is lending his friend his room while he looks for his own place. I apologize for the overuse of pronouns. Anyway, I now have to get in the habit of doing things I haven’t done since I lived here, like closing the bathroom door, which I pretty stopped doing. One of the perks though, is that he gets himself into the bathroom just a little before me in the morning, which is nice because I no longer have to wait 5 minutes for the hot water to make it up to my apartment:-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home