Friday, December 01, 2006

This isn't right

You want to know what this is? No, I'm not referring to the fact that I'm a bum and I'm in on a Friday night, I'm referring to the fact that it's December 1st, it was almost 70 out today, and I'm wearing flip flops right now. The only reason my window isn't wide open is the fact that the wind is blowing at like 30 miles an hour, and I have random bits of paper floating around my desk that already took a tour of my room once this evening, and I can learn from my mistakes, on occasion.

I have nothing else interesting to say, I'll leave you with "Part I" of my saved conversations with my stalker. The date and time of this conversation was Thursday, November 20, 2003, 12:15:08 AM. At least that's when the file was saved. So, if you know me from back in the day and have a clue what was going on in my life at that point in time, please keep in mind the context. Also, for those of you not in the know, this got started when I got a random IM from this person asking me to meet her (assuming its a her) at a random party on Notre Dame Ave. I was planning on going to the Otter Room's KY wrestling party that night anyway, so I decided to go to this party to check out who this person was. Also, for those of you that missed it, this is from a few weeks ago.

NDDutchOvenGC: hey
TriDeltGodess: hey cutie
NDDutchOvenGC: alright, i got a question
TriDeltGodess: ok
NDDutchOvenGC: who are you?
TriDeltGodess: good one
TriDeltGodess: why did you delete what you wrote?
NDDutchOvenGC: you started typing a messege
NDDutchOvenGC: which i thought was gogin to make my comment irrelevent
NDDutchOvenGC: but apparently not
TriDeltGodess: nah
NDDutchOvenGC: so do you plan on answering my question?
TriDeltGodess: I actually have a lot of work to do
TriDeltGodess: and I think if you're that intelligent, you can see who I am
TriDeltGodess: happy hunting
NDDutchOvenGC: right
TriDeltGodess: it will be fun garrett
NDDutchOvenGC: i'im sure
NDDutchOvenGC: espencially since when i stopped in that party i didn't recognize anyone there
TriDeltGodess: I left early
TriDeltGodess: I can meet you somewhere else if you like
NDDutchOvenGC: that woudl be entertaining
TriDeltGodess: wouldn't it?
NDDutchOvenGC: now is that an offer to meet somewhere?
TriDeltGodess: maybe
NDDutchOvenGC: hooray for ambiguity
TriDeltGodess: well, you can always guess who I am....
NDDutchOvenGC: i'm still working on my suspects
TriDeltGodess: so who are your suspects?
NDDutchOvenGC: i told you, im sitll working on it
NDDutchOvenGC: early candidates include carrie, erin, and kristine
TriDeltGodess: what are you deleting?
NDDutchOvenGC: ?
TriDeltGodess: nevermind
TriDeltGodess: well, I really do have to get back to work
NDDutchOvenGC: that's boring
TriDeltGodess: and by work I mean masturbation ;-)
TriDeltGodess: ok, that's enough for one night
NDDutchOvenGC: well, that's not that boring
TriDeltGodess: not so much
TriDeltGodess: actually maybe i'll go to legnds or something
TriDeltGodess: we'll see
TriDeltGodess: but i've really got to go
NDDutchOvenGC: i doubt that, it closes at midnight on wed. if i'm tno mistaken
TriDeltGodess: good call
TriDeltGodess: oh well, lafun then
NDDutchOvenGC: have fun with that
TriDeltGodess: good night
NDDutchOvenGC: g'night
TriDeltGodess: and don't worry
NDDutchOvenGC: i'm not
NDDutchOvenGC: this is rather entertaining
TriDeltGodess: you're curious
TriDeltGodess: of course
TriDeltGodess: i hope it is better than those two girls you have in your house....banging both of them I hear
TriDeltGodess: tsk tsk
NDDutchOvenGC: right
TriDeltGodess: j/k
TriDeltGodess: hey, just the word on the street
TriDeltGodess: I believe someone is going to write it in chalk in front of dbrt
TriDeltGodess: or something
NDDutchOvenGC: har har
TriDeltGodess: rumors....
TriDeltGodess: never true anyway
NDDutchOvenGC: i'll try and look down when i leave class tomorrow
TriDeltGodess: bedtime
NDDutchOvenGC: indeed
TriDeltGodess: later
NDDutchOvenGC: later

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I can tell you right now...it sure as hell wasn't me :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home