Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The day's thoughts

I had an f-d up dream this morning about 15 minutes before my alarm when off that my mattress started rising and was going to dump me off the bed. Just plain freaky. Needless to say the last 15 minutes in my bed weren't all that comfortable.

I had a brilliant thought in the middle of the day that made me say, "Damn, I need to blog about it. It's so good, I don't need to write it down." Idiot. I totally forgot what it was. You'd think I would know myself well enough by now that my brilliant ideas don't last longer than about 30 seconds, and that I'll forget them if I don't write them down.

I worked out today. That's twice in 2 weeks. I'm on a roll.

In an actual intelligent move, since I no longer have the same hair stylist that I had for like almost 20 years in CT, I consequently can never get my hair cut just right, I remembered that the photo I took for my blog is on my cell phone, so going forward I can just bust out the cell and show them that. It only took me 6 months to figure this out.

I'm going to Canada this weekend to visit my parents. I'm actually cashing on on last year's Christmas present to go to a Sox vs. Jays game in the stadium formally known as the Sky Dome (I think its the CN center now). When we set this date, it seemed like it would be a great series since there was supposed to be this awesome 3 team race for the AL East. Yeah, that went well. It's also my Mom's birthday which works out pretty conveniently. I acquired the gift on my lunch break today. I think the card will occur on tomorrow's lunch break. I'm counting on it being easier to get than the jewelry I got for my Mom.

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sky dome is now known as the rogers centre

 
At 9/23/2006 1:17 AM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

I feel your pain. Often, I am driving to work or listening to the radio and get a great idea for a post, then by time I get to a place where I can either send myself a reminder or actually write it... POOF!! The idea is gone. I would probably have a post a day if I would remember half the stuff I think about.

I need to get one of those voice recording pens or something, I guess...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home