Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I need to bcome less metroe

Ok, from the start, this si s a less than sober blg. Maybe its just that gay men are more agressive. maye it jsut that i'm accepting of their lifestyle. but this needs to end. myabe its that fact that pokcets are right at another mans' cratch. It's now that i'm oposed to meetin other gusy, tis' just that i'd rather mmeet femalts. Or perhaprs haps stright guys that woudl at least have most of the smae intersts i do. OK, ;ets try psotive thinking. hokking up woudl nto be in my bewt interest because i need to get my ass up and go to work to mrrow.


fuck yo all. this unedited bgo has been brought to yo by, drunken nehteahnetn.

6 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should know that I am copying and pasting this and putting it on my blog. I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING DRUNK!

 
At 5/17/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger dani said...

garrett - best. post. ever.

 
At 5/17/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Paul said...

nehteahnetn! ha.

 
At 5/18/2006 12:42 AM, Blogger Erin said...

holy hell, garrett is my favorite :-)

 
At 5/19/2006 11:12 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

Thank you all. I'll have to see what other new and clever ways i can come up with to embarass myself in the future.

 
At 5/20/2006 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha, I looked forward to your next drunken blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home