Monday, May 15, 2006

The girl next door

This is one of those fantasies/situations I think almost every male wishes he could just have the opportunity to be in at some point in his life. Well, guess what, it seems I am in said situation. I have now run into this girl twice, both times being just after either her jog or workout, so pretty much her most unattractive time, but she seems like she's be pretty cute. She also is apparently not the exhibitionist I am since her windows have blinds. Of course, by looking out my apartment window, it seemed my apartment was the only one within eyeshot that lacked blinds of any kind when I first moved in. I'll probably have to run into her a few more times before doing something like knocking on her door in order to not appear stalker-ish. Of course, my living room is set up in such a way that it looks straight into her apartment.

In other news, I'm actually doing something intelligent. Great, hopefully you've stopped laughing long enough to read the rest of this. I've been really tempted to start playing lacrosse again, but in an unusually high amount of reason, I have elected to wait for softball season, and make sure my shoulder is completely comfortable with a non-contact sport before I upgrade.

Also, for those of you interested in people WAY off the beaten path (literally), check out my friend Tim's blog. Tim is currently in Tanzania "learning Swahili and teaching English" while he waits to hear back from grad schools. Despite being close friends all through high school, we are horrible at keeping up with each other, so I just learned about this today. We're tight like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home