Wednesday, March 22, 2006

...so i've been tagged

So while I was drinking heavily in Orlando, Southie tagged me. A post will come on that trip tomorrow when I'm not completely exhausted, and I have time to stop and think about everything I need to say instead of just trying to wing it off the top of my head (like I normally do) and forgetting like 2 of the 5 points I wished to discuss. Anyway.....

The rules:
List seven songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether [or not] they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Beyond the Gray Sky - 311
(Just stuck in my head on the subway from JFK)
Not Falling - Mudvayne
(Used as intro music for people going on stage to talk about shit that past 3 days. It's kinda weird to watch middle aged guys get introduced with this. All I could think was, "You guys certainly wouldn't have chosen this as your intro music.")
Attack - System of a Down
(Same as above)
Beverly Hills - Weezer
(Same as above. Songs get stuck in my head really easily. Then I feel a need to sing them for another week afterwards)
New York Minute - The Eagles
(Just the new to NY vibe)
Don't Get Lost in Heaven/Demon Days - Gorillaz
(Ok, not really in my head, but it was not too long ago. I didn't have 7 songs on the playlist in my head)
Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum
(Stuck in my head all morning. I have no idea why)

So, I'm not passing this, since if you look at the other people's blogs I link to, 2 are Southie, one Southie tagged, and 2 never update their blogs, so yeah just like it died with Danielle, its dying with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home