Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More Big East

Band Stuff.

Pitt did the theme song from the Family Guy, good shit.

This evening DePaul tried to distract people by counting up, and naming each element on the periodic table. As a distraction I give it a 5, but for cleverness I give a 10. As a snob, and an asshole, it's nice to see there's not quite as big an IQ drop off after ND.

I have forgotten much of the Pitt fight song....

I do however remember the Wet Virginia fight song. This will be odd when tomorrow I'm rooting for UConn and singing the WVU song. On a related note, props to WVU. A 12 seed in the conference tournament has made the finals. Also, a big WTF to Rutgers. They were a probably 1 seed in the women's bracket for the NCAA's. Now I'm sure they're a 2 seed at best.

Also, this was my last night of karaoke with my known crew. 'Tis a sad day.

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

Hail to Pitt, Hail to Pitt, every loyal son
Hail to Pitt, Hail to Pitt, till the victory's won
The Gold and Blue shall wave forever
On high thro' fair and stormy weather
We'll sing her praises far and wide until the end of time
Hoop hurray, Hoop hurray for dear old uni..
Give her a grand old ALLEGENEE GENAC GENAC GENAC
We'll wave and cheer for many a year
And sing her songs out loud and clear
For our University.

 
At 3/07/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

Thanks southie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home