Sunday, February 19, 2006

LIVE! From New York

SO I have 15 minutes to kill before my time runs out at the internet cafe in Times Square, so I'm posting on my day from yesterday. Don't be suprised if questionable spelling and grammar appears in this post. I did a lot of walking through Manhattan yesterday, and let me tell you, it was a bad day to leave your scarf at home. It was ok for most of teh day, but when the sun started to set it got real bad. Anyway, after walking aroudn midtown I came to the conclusion that I am nto going to live there. The places were just too damn small and too expensive. Though the apartment in Harlem was kind of interesting. That apartment itself was GORGEOUS. However, everythign around was, well, Harlem. I decided that my guage for saftey of teh neighborhood, woudl be "If I was drunk, would I feel safe here at night." And that was a big fat no for that apartment. Anyway, I crashed on my cousin's couch in Queens, and we had a discussion, on what woudl be the 5 netorks you would get, if you coudl only get 5 networks. Here are mine:

ESPN
SciFi
VH1
Comedy Central
NESN

I'd post more, but I'm out of time.

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

So, by "If I was drunk, would I feel safe here at night," you mean, "Would I feel safe here at night."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home