Monday, February 20, 2006

Victory is Mine!

Well, after changing my search strategy on Saturday to include (and actually concentrate on) Brooklyn and Washington Heights, I ended up finding a fantastic place in Washington Heights. I have 1 roommate, who will apparently not be there a whole lot because he lives with his partner more often than not. Anyway, its real close to the Columbia medical center and like 2 blocks from the 1, A, and C train which will make my commute to work very easy. It's good to have this all taken care of.

In other news, I've stopped watching ND basketball, and they seem to have started winning. Of course, when I go to see the ND v. UConn game tomorrow, this will inevitably end, but I'm not gonna say no to free tickets. Besides, I watch to check out the black uniforms they apparently wore when the put up 102 on Seton Hall. ND in black just seems wrong to me, but maybe it's close enough to the navy blue road unis that will be ok. Apparently Brey had a black shirt that said "Fighting Irish" so he decided to experiment with black jerseys. What little I know about it is here. The black looks ok in the picture. We'll see what it looks like live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home