Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Apartment hunting.

I think I'm starting to grasp the concept of a New York Minute. It seems that within a day or two of someone looking for or needing a roommate, the task is accomplished in NYC. I find this rather surprising. I would think that people would want to take a look at several places, get a feel for a lot of different people to fill a void in their given apartment to make sure they get the right fit. I've had enough bad roommate experiences that I have pretty specific desires on the type of people I want to live with. This all being said, I think I will have to change my game plan a little, and just spend 2 full days in the city this weekend, and see how many places I can look at on the fly, instead of the appointments several days in advance that I am trying to set up. Anyway, I have 3 tentative appointments right now. Hopefully I can secure a few more before the weekend. I suppose I should also inform my cousin that I need to crash on his couch Saturday night....

In a totally unrelated note, I sang "I touch myself" at karaoke last night and oh yes, there are pictures. I have no shame.

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 12:03 AM, Blogger dani said...

garrett! i miss you, and your lack of shame. =)

 
At 2/15/2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

All I saw at first was the title "Apartment hunting" and a picture of you grabbing your crotch. That's one way to get the job done.

The Notre Dame class ring is a little too close to your fun zone, don't you think?

 
At 2/15/2006 9:43 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

Dani - Hello! I saw you link to me in your blog, does this mean I'm allowed to link to you?

Southie - If I didn't christen my ring properly, it just wouldn't fit with me

 
At 2/17/2006 1:16 AM, Blogger dani said...

yes yes, link away. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home