Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The wheels in my head are spinning

So I deleted my weekend's glorious post. It was a good one, but my roommate wanted me to take it down, even though he thought is was funny. I decided I should since a.) I'll be living with him for at least a year, and b.) he's the one I pay rent too, and who could legally throw me out if he had a halfway decent reason, so offending him isn’t too close to the top of my list of bright ideas.

Anyway I went to karaoke tonight; not at the local Coogan's, but at Brother Jimmy's which was recommended to me like a month ago by Kat. This was far superior to Coogan's. Better song selection, and a younger crowd. The average age of Brother Jimmy's was like only a year or 2 older than me, as opposed to at least 10 at Coogan's. This is also about 4 blocks up form where I watch Red Sox games every Tuesday with Coworkers. So, Tuesday's are going to become very expensive nights. Downsides were, every girl there seemed to either smoke or be gay, which pretty much kills either my desire to hit on them, or any chance I would have if I did. Of course, picking up a girl at a bar is not now, nor has it ever been my game. At least I wasn't hit on by any guys this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home