Sunday, April 09, 2006

Official losses

It's been just over a month since I've moved, and I believe I have the finally tally on things that are lost, missing, or were stolen during the move.

They are:

A container that had probably $15 worth of quarters. I'm betting this was stolen by the movers. I can deal with this since the monetary value isn't that high, but its still real annoying because I had done such a damn good job of planning ahead for having to pay for laundry.

My 2 favorite video games: God of War and Tiger Woods Golf 2006. These hurt because they have a net value of about $100 (though God of War is now selling for less than half of what I bought it at). I'm not sure what happened to these. I don't know why they weren't packed with the rest of my DVD's and video games. I'm hoping I didn't accidentally throw them away by not thoroughly cleaning out a box, though I was pretty good about doing that with everything when I was unpacking.

Kill Bill Vol 2. I have Vol 1. In fact, I didn't realize this was missing until this Friday when I went to watch Vol 1, and realized Vol. 2 wasn't next to it as it should be. Alas, these must all be replaced after one final go through of every little nook and cranny, but these items certainly are not in an logical location.

Song: "Case Jones" - Grateful Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home