Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm a lazy bum

Yep, its 10:30 on a Saturday night, in NYC and I'm home. Last night I had decided that I would go out tonight and try to find somewhere to do karaoke (yeah, I'm a dork, but I got hooked in CT). I wanted to do this for several reasons. First, I only know 2 people in the city (that I've contacted), and one of those is moving in 2 weeks. Second, I've decided that everyone I work with sucks, so I'm just going to go meet people on my own, and karaoke was a good medium for this. However, after walking around in the rain earlier today, I kinda lost all motivation to leave my apartment, even though the rain stopped hours ago. I actually had the thought of contacting a certain individual instead of just stalking her through her blog, but decided that by football season our paths would probably cross.


In other news, congrats to the Univeristy of Wisconsin (my mom's alma mater) for winning the Frozen Four. That game was a helluva lot better than the Men's basketball championship, that's for damn sure.

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know we're both stalking each other instead of making plans to meet up.

If you're ever feeling wild and crazy on a Tuesday night, there's karaoke at Brother Jimmy's on the West Side.

 
At 4/09/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

oddly tempting, i'll have to see what the early part of my week throws at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home