Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super blog

Steelers won, hooray! I'm glad I didn't bet, because I would have picked Seattle to cover. It was also nice to FINALLY see some decent commercials in the superbowl. It had been like 2 or 3 years since there was a solid set top to bottom. The halftime show was just atrocious. If I was the part of the motown crew that did the pregame show, I would be flipping over cars and burning things in Detroit. The stones are just awful. They're old and ugly, and there's no reason to have a British band perform during an American event. Ever.

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

I just listened to Biff's "Christmas Time, Hurry Up". God, the memories. The horrible, horrible memories.

 
At 2/08/2006 12:33 AM, Blogger ndheathen said...

...and the real question is, why do you have a copy of that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home