Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reconditioning

I'm out of shape. I'm not talking about physical shape, though I'm a little subpar there as well because I'm just not at 100% health wise (stupid broken bone). I'm talking about my day-to-day/weekly routine-life shape. The last time a I had a job, I had myself conditioned to function on 5 to 6 hours of sleep most nights, as long as I had a weekend were I could sleep for 12. However, due to my unemployment in the month of January, I spent most days getting 8-10 (waking up at like 10:30/11 everyday for a month was beautiful). Now after 2 days of trying to get myself into a "normal" routine, I'm exhausted. Thank god the traffic in Hartford wasn't too bad today because if it came to a standstill at any point I would have fallen asleep at the wheel. I believe a post dinner power nap is in order to try and get myself back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home