Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spending money I don't have

So last night I broke my playstation controller in somewhat of a freak accident. Apparently after sliding around on my couch after playing Tiger Woods Golf for a while, I had built up some static electricity, and when I got up from said couch I shocked the controller. Later in the evening, after last minute plans fell through, I decided to go back to the beloved playstation for a little God of War. Unfortunately, I couldn't start a game because the x button wouldn't work (along with the rest of the symbol pad). I'm guessing the shock shorted out the controller. This goes along with my other controller, that has a mystery sticky substance on it that also occasionally affects the use of its x button. With two broken controllers, I decided that it was time to go invest in new controllers. That, and there was no football this Sunday and I needed something to do. So now I have two new controllers again. Hopefully I will not have any more "emergency" expenditures such as this during my current state of unemployment.

Song: Come Together - The Beatles

1 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

And if ever there was an emergency, this was one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home