Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MOVING TO NYC!

FINALLY! I'm getting the hell out of CT and moving to a real city. My dream city would have been Boston, but I'll take NYC (at least I'm a Giants fan). Even ND screwing up against West Virginia isn't putting me in a bad mood right now. That and I had a bottle of wine to celebrate. Anyway, I'm back at ESPN doing technical production (ie writing and editing templates) for ESPN contests such as the mascot challenge. I start Monday, and the company will be taking care of my move to NYC so I don't have to go rent a truck and recruit friends, they'll just take care of it for me. Sweetness. I'm psyched, even if I'm doing nothing with my degree and have one actuarial exam passed.

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

Congrats, buddy! Now I know someone in New York! Or, I will by Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home