Saturday, January 28, 2006

What this is all about.

So I've been blogging for a while, but it has been tucked off in a hidden corner of the net, and there are some topics that are not as well suited for that blog, so I decided to create this public one. For those of you wondering, no, I'm not going to tell you where it is. My mind is generally a train wreck of thought, and as such, I tend to not write everything down in a manner that makes sense or is cohesive, but hopefully I'll get around to editing things so the make sense eventually.

Song I listened to while posting: Gin and Juice - phish (no not snoop)

6 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 9:54 PM, Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

fyi: it's an urban legend that phish does that song. i've heard it's ween, but i'm not even sure that's true. but i know for sure it is not phish. not that it isn't well-done, which phish could do it well, but it's some other band- maybe ween- who could also do it well. anyway...

 
At 1/30/2006 1:25 AM, Blogger ndheathen said...

well, until I have solid evidence stating who actually did it, I think its going to continue to mislisted in my MP3 collection (along with dozens of other songs) or until i get the motivation to do some research and get it right.

 
At 1/30/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Brian South said...

Hahaha--based on what I know about both of you, this conversation doesn't surprise me one bit.

 
At 1/30/2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I did some research. I found a couple sources that said it was a band called the Gourds. It's still mislisted as Phish in mine, by the way. Although I'm considering changing it. Can you believe this is something I have to actually consider?

 
At 1/30/2006 11:12 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

I don't know, I think I'm going to have to defer to Southie on this one as far as you considering it. I just did a lot of revamping and correct labeling of my mp3's though, so it'll probably be like a good year or so until i get around to doing it again.

 
At 2/01/2006 11:58 PM, Blogger ndheathen said...

...and hello mango....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home